Tieks is a shoe brand that promises to make you feel like you’re walking on air.
Tieks is a unique ballet shoe that combines all the advantages of a flat with a close fit and patented stretch elastics. This shoe will give you all the benefits of traditional footwear while providing an unparalleled level of comfort that makes these shoes perfect for any occasion, including travel!
The shoe is available in four different designs:
These feature a single color and are crafted from traditional leather.
They come in various creative prints, including leopard, plaid, and metallic designs, all made with top-quality leather.
These are in a single color and made of patent leather.
If you’re vegan, they have a line of shoes that completely exclude animal products.
Care options for your shoes:
- Avoid getting your shoes wet or exposing them to strong chemicals, as this could cause them to become discolored or damaged.
- Regularly clean your shoes with a damp cloth or soft-bristled brush to remove dirt and scuff marks.
- Apply leather conditioner once every two weeks, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Be sure to apply the conditioner evenly over all surfaces of the shoes so that they stay flexible and soft.
- Store your Tieks shoes in a cool, dry place such as a closet where they won’t be exposed to extreme temperatures that may cause damage like cracking or warping the leather.
- Rotate between multiple pairs if you have more than one pair so that they don’t get overused in a short time; this prevents premature ageing and allows each pair an ample amount of rest time before being worn again
They come in complete sizes for women ranging from size 5 to size 13. They are not available in half sizes.
Multiple ladies can easily adjust in size for Tieks. The company ordinarily recommend diminishing unless your foot is spacious or occasionally size up. Test your Tieks at home; if they are not the ideal fit, they have an impressive exchange policy for pairs in their original state!
Visit this page for more information.
Like their Facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/Tieks/